1. 9 am: Your plan is to climb the trail and sleep under the stars on the summit. You just loaded your Liberty Insulated bottles with ice and 34 degree water.
2. The hike up is gorgeous, and all the woodland animals came out to keep you company. The ice in your bottles has made your drink even colder. 33.3 degrees.
3. It’s 5 pm and you’ve found the perfect spot to pitch the tent and eat before relaxing and watching the sun set. 33.2 degrees.
4. The night was great but now it’s time to head out. You’ve already packed your gear and started the hike down. 35 degrees.
5. 5 pm: Camping was amazing, and now it’s time to head home. You take one last drink from your Liberty bottle and it’s still perfectly chilled at 38 degrees.
*Tests taken in a controlled environment at a constant temperature of 70 °F. Bottles left closed, opened every two hours for temperature reading. Results may vary in fluctuating temperatures.